Toptracer want to strengthen their two teams working with Software Operations and Infrastructure with a DevOps Tech Lead.
The two teams are enabling and optimizing DevOps and automating Toptraces infrastructure to make sure that their leading product can be deployed and maintained at scale.
Toptracers ball tracking technology on driving ranges analyzes real time uncompressed video to track golf shots. The tracked shots are used in virtual games and practice modes that are experienced by the golfer hitting the shots. To be able to do this, they install cameras, servers, and network gear on site, for every customer. Today, Toptracer maintain hundreds of sites and it is the challenge of these two teams to come up with creative solutions to allow us to scale to thousands of sites. Toptracer believe the way there is to utilize the cloud where appropriate, while finding clever ways of automating installation, support and maintenance of the physical machines that must be on site.
Toptracer are proud to be able to maintain at the scale that they do, and the future looks really exciting and with many ideas for improvement.
What you will do
As a DevOps Tech Lead we believe that you find motivation and joy in building secure, automated and scalable software solution that supports a hyper growth of installations world-wide. You will work close to product managers to create Toptracers technical vision and work close with two teams to secure that they are working on the right solutions. The teams are agile and switch ways of working suitable to the tasks, for example, they use pair programming or MOB programming when needed.
The software is running in the cloud (AWS) as well as on connected physical servers placed all over the world.
The role offers the potential of participating in designing software and architecture where the success has a direct business impact as it enables further growth.
Take the chance to leave your mark on the software architecture of an innovative tech company in a unique part of the tech field.
- Join the revolution of how golf perceived and played all over the world
- Involvement in fundamental decisions of the architecture
- Close collaboration with teams within the office Agile environment
- Shaping Toptracer world-leading technology
- High degree of impact
- And of course, playing golf
We Believe you have
- Hands on experience from developing a scalable and secure solution for releasing SW. Probably from a platform or DevOps team.
- Previous experience from driving fundamental architectural decisions.
- Experience from Cloud and On-prem environment.
- 10 + years’ experience from software engineering
The position is permanent and full-time, located at Toptracers office in Danderyd.
Hope to hear from you soon!