Join Cint in creating the universal platform for gathering insights that help the world build better products and services. Cint is the world's largest sample exchange platform and they are committed to innovation and leading the digital transformation in the market research industry today. More than 2,000 researchers, agencies, and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and to be competitive in the market.
Are you interested in being a part of the technology backbone of the world's most successful insights companies? You would get the opportunity to join a fast-growing company, modest enough for you to play a meaningful role and influencing their way of working, but broad enough to make a change.
If you are a Senior BI Developer comfortable with the Microsoft technology stack and passionate about working towards long term goals in an agile environment, this role is for you!
Cint are growing their devoted BI development team to expand their knowledge and perspectives with another team player. In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team with the ambition to support the business in making data-driven decisions.
You will collaborate with highly experienced, helpful, and enthusiastic peers to push the limits of what Cints business can achieve through correct and available data. The successful candidate will bring broad experience in software development, a passion for Agile methodology with experience from working with big data, but also with the interest to be the technical voice in the business.
What you'll do;
- Work across their entire tech stack collaborating together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions, with a clear focus on underlying data parts.
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Work in an agile process where they are looking to continuously reshape their workflows making sure that each workday is efficient, collaborative, and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters.
Who you are;
- A few years of experience with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment.
- An expert in building/maintaining BI solutions (data warehouse, data mart, ETL) and using SQL.
- Comfortable working with the Microsoft technology stack; C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure, Power BI.
- Knowledge around RESTful APIs and distributed web architecture.
- Background in working with Agile processes and practices like TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- An analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
- A clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
- Be a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools, and workflows.
Do you have experience in Ruby, Python, Clojure, Erlang, Rust, Haskell, QlikView, Oracle, Hadoop or other technologies? That’s a plus, as Cint also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job - because they trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.