Join Cint in creating the universal platform for gathering insights that help the world build better products and services. Cint is the world's largest sample exchange platform and they are committed to innovation and leading the digital transformation in the market research industry today. More than 2,000 researchers, agencies, and brands use Cint to transform how they gather insights and to be competitive in the market.
Cint is growing their devoted development teams to expand their knowledge and perspectives with another team player. In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team with the ambition to focus on both User Experience as well as complex internal algorithms.
You will collaborate with highly experienced, helpful, and enthusiastic peers to push the limits of what our business can achieve through high-quality code. The successful candidate will bring broad experience in software development, a passion for Agile methodology with experience from building large and distributed web systems, writing testable and sustainable code, but also have to be the technical voice in the business.
What you'll do;
- Work across the entire tech stack collaborating together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions, with a clear focus on the front end parts.
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Work in an agile process where they are looking to continuously reshape their workflows making sure that each workday is efficient, collaborative, and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters.
Who you are;
- A few years of experience with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment.
- Familiar with the Microsoft technology stack; C#, .NET Core, Azure.
- Knowledge around RESTful APIs and distributed web architecture.
- Understanding of containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Background in working with Agile processes and practices like TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- An analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
- A clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
- Be a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools, and workflows.
Do you have experience in Vue, Ruby, Python, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust, Haskell or other technologies? That’s a plus, as Cint also support you in learning new technologies and back you to learn on the job - because Cint trust sensible developers to pick up new technologies with coaching and practice.
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag inom Microsoft .NET. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både IT-rekrytering samt uthyrning av IT-konsulter. Vi erbjuder rekryteringstjänster och konsulter inom områdena Microsoft .NET. Vi är en heltäckande partner för specialister med Microsoft-kompetens och hjälper några av Sveriges mest omtalade och framgångsrika företag. Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se