We are looking for a Frontend Developer with passion for good UX and attention to detail to join the product design team at Cint’s HQ in Stockholm.
Founded in Sweden, Cint now have offices in numerous countries, across different continents, to provide market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audience.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working collaboratively and likes to think and reason in order to provide the best experience possible for Cint´s external and internal users as well as establish and advocate best practices around front-end work in general. You will work together with product owners, developers, designers and occasionally the marketing team, unifying and evolving Cint´s front-end technologies.
Cint is a very open and welcoming place that is great for driven people who like to define their own way of working and pushing their own boundaries. You are going to mainly work with Cint´s web-based systems, as well as their mobile app and company website. They put a lot of emphasis on close collaboration between the Product Design Team and the Development Team as they strive to learn from each other’s different angles.
We expect you to speak both designer’s and programmer’s language and to be able to translate design concepts into solid code.
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to build component based frontend code with HTML5, CSS (using SASS or LESS) in larger web systems
- Laying out responsive CSS with or without libraries like Bootstrap
- Habit of testing code with JS test frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- University degree in computer science or similar education
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- At least 5 years of experience designing larger front-end systems
- Experience and interest in implementing and maintaining a design system
- Good grasp on implementing animations and micro interactions
- Experience in User Experience and graphical design
- Experience working with TypeScript
Got all the “must haves” and most of the “should haves”?
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag inom Microsoft .NET. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både IT-rekrytering samt uthyrning av IT-konsulter. Vi erbjuder rekryteringstjänster och konsulter inom områdena Microsoft .NET. Vi är en heltäckande partner för specialister med Microsoft-kompetens och hjälper några av Sveriges mest omtalade och framgångsrika företag. Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se