Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to build the next generation Data warehouse and Business intelligence
for a fast-growing financial player where data will be the core of business?
Avida has started their journey and are now looking for a team-player with ability to understand the business needs and translate this into state-of-the-art business reporting enabling decisions to be made on the fly.
Avida Finans has for several years been awarded the Gasell award and they are now ramping up their ambitions further. They offer a dynamic and informal working environment, encouraging you to make an impact by engaging and contributing with your ideas and solutions. Their decision making is fast, and their communication structures are uncomplicated. Avida Finans offer attractive working conditions and good self-development opportunities for a candidate willing to grow with our company. Avida Finans value teamwork, commitment, and being able to get things done.
You’ll be part of the DWH and BI domain across the company and be a go-to person. Your responsibility will be to build ETL/ELT flows as well as creating dashboards and reports. You will be part of the Business Intelligence team and working in close collaboration with the analytics team and other parts of Avida. As a Data Engineer in the Business Intelligence team your primary focus will be on the following areas:
- Design and build upon the foundation, expanding the data warehouse and use of business intelligence.
- Develop and establish the visualization of analytics and reporting through reports and dashboards.
- Secure that their business intelligence platforms are developed and maintained for smooth and stable operations.
- Maintenance and operations of the platform.
Who are you?
You have a curiosity to understand your business and customers, understanding how raw data can be turned into valuable insights at all levels in the company. Here’s some of the key characteristics that you can recognize in yourself:
- Self-drive to achieve your visions and targets
- Business minded problem solver
- Data warehouse experience is required (+2 years)
- Passion to work with data modelling, BI development, testing and implementation
- Commercial experience creating and implementing reports and dashboards. The current team is very strong on the ETL/ELT side so there is an advantage if you are strong in this area.
- Knowledge of Snowflake, Matillion and Tableau is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud development is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Experience from bank and finance is an advantage but not a demand.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What do Avida offer?
- The opportunity to play an important part to drive their journey towards a truly data driven organization
- An interesting job in an exciting, fast-paced environment working closely with the whole business
- An entrepreneurial environment working with a great bunch of people an opportunity to make a true impact
- The current Business Intelligence team is very experienced with many years in this area so it’s a great opportunity to learn.
- The team is small so you will learn a lot of all parts of a BI Solution.
- The new data platform being developed is using the latest technologies such as Snowflake, Matillion and Tableau and all in the cloud. You will therefor gain knowledge about a modern BI solution.
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag inom Microsoft .NET. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både IT-rekrytering samt uthyrning av IT-konsulter. Vi erbjuder rekryteringstjänster och konsulter inom områdena Microsoft .NET. Vi är en heltäckande partner för specialister med Microsoft-kompetens och hjälper några av Sveriges mest omtalade och framgångsrika företag. Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se