Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a large impact on our planet. We’re determined to use what we control – our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform to do something about it.
At Tradera they´re on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way people consume and resell preloved goods. Their technical platform is an enabler in this shift. Together, they´re building large distributed and scalable systems handling great amounts of data. With more than five million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, the demands on their technical solutions are high.
To continue their mission, we need more people to join Tradera!
About the position:
We’re now looking for a fullstack developer to join the Web team at Tradera. You will work with passionate developers who are building customer facing applications for thousands of users in the Nordic region.
You will work in the entire technical stack and influence how it is further developed. You will work in harmony with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user facing applications.
You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class experience on Tradera.com.
Tradera are open for candidates available for hybrid, remote and on-site work.
Example of responsibilities:
• Build and maintain next generation scalable web applications on desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Bind Tradera's frontend and backend services together.
• Define and implement new platform initiatives and push Tradera's web stack forward.
• Collaborate with software engineers, product management, UX and operational teams.
• Ensure that Tradera's user experience is the very best it can be.
Who are you?
• You have at least 2+ years of software development experience, with a focus on fullstack development.
• You have experience of working with .NET Core/C# and React.js.
• You value team success over personal success.
Nice to have:
• Experience with working on high traffic websites.
• Experience within e-commerce or related industry.
At Tradera they offer competitive salaries and benefits like a yearly bonus and a generous pot for competence development. But most of all, you’ll get a little extra when you join Tradera! Like a group of talented people who really love what we do and with strong belief that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet!
Come and join Tradera – Don’t be square, get circular
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag med expertis inom rekrytering av erfarna systemutvecklare. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med IT-rekrytering, uthyrning av rekryteringskonsulter samt IT-konsulter.
Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se