Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a large impact on our planet. We’re determined to use what we control – our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform to do something about it.
At Tradera they´re on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way people consume and resell preloved goods. Their technical platform is an enabler in this shift. Together, they´re building large distributed and scalable systems handling great amounts of data. With more than five million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, the demands on their technical solutions are high.
To continue on their mission, we need more people to join Tradera!
About the team:
We’re looking for a fullstack developer to join the Web team at Tradera. You will work with passionate developers who are building customer facing applications for thousands of users in the Nordic region.
You will work in the entire technical stack and influence how it is further developed. You will work in harmony with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user facing applications.
You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class experience on Tradera.com.
Example of responsibilities
• Build and maintain next generation scalable web applications on desktop, tablet and mobile
• Bind their front-end and backend services together
• Define and implement new platform initiatives and push Tradera’s web stack forward
• Collaborate with software engineers, product management, UX, and operational teams
• Ensure that Traderas users’ experience is the very best it can be
Who are you?
• Software development experience, with emphasis on fullstack
• 4+ years of professional experience within web development in product-driven environments
• C# experience
• Comfortable with tooling, build pipelines and getting code into production
• Experience with working on high traffic public websites
• Experience in message-based architecture
At Tradera we offer competitive salaries and benefits like a yearly bonus and a generous pot for competence development. But most of all, you’ll get a little extra when you join us! Like a group of talented people who really love what we do and with strong belief that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet!
Come and join Tradera – Don’t be square, get circular
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag inom Microsoft .NET. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både IT-rekrytering samt uthyrning av IT-konsulter. Vi erbjuder rekryteringstjänster och konsulter inom områdena Microsoft .NET. Vi är en heltäckande partner för specialister med Microsoft-kompetens och hjälper några av Sveriges mest omtalade och framgångsrika företag. Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se