Toptracer want to strengthen their Software Operations team with an experienced Full Stack Developer. The Software Operations team are the ones that will enable a multiplying of the thousands of Toptracer Range installations of servers, networks and cameras through solid, cleverly designed, and scalable software.
That software is today composed of a set of services and tools that the team owns and develops, and that are used internally by support technicians, installation teams, operations, sales and more. This team is therefore responsible for that the product deployment runs smoothly and that Toptracer can provide an efficient and professional service.
What you will do
Toptracer are still at the beginning of the journey to automate bottlenecks in our operations through software. This means there is a lot of uncharted area on how to develop this clever and scalable software. You will be involved in technical decisions within the team and there will be plenty of room to take an active part in the architectural and strategic discussions and decisions, all the while keeping a close relationship with the code.
The role offers the opportunity to shape the junction of our unique technology that is revolutionizing how golf is played all over the world. Python is the core of the team and the software is in the cloud and at the same time connected to real servers placed all over the world. Participate in designing worldwide software and architecture. Take the chance to leave your mark on the software architecture of an innovative tech company in a unique part of the tech field, in a team with diverse expertise who are passionate about building smart software.
- Join the revolution of how golf perceived and played all over the world
- Involvement in fundamental decisions of the architecture
- Hands-on approach of the software
- Close collaboration with teams within the office
- Agile and dynamic environment
- Shaping Toptracer world-leading technology
- High degree of impact
- And of course, playing golf
We believe you have
- Experience of both frontend and backend development
- Proficient skills in multiple programming languages, including Python
- Worked with cloud-based software (preferably AWS)
- DevOps experience
The position is permanent and full-time, located at Toptracers office in Danderyd.
Hope to hear from you soon!