Yaytrade is the marketplace for sustainable rebels - a platform that enables the purchase and sale of pre-loved fashion and lifestyle products between individuals, influencers and sustainable brands. The company was founded in 2017 and at the end of the same year, the first version was launched to the public. In a short time, after continuous lifts in both design and functionality, a loyal user base has now been established together with Sweden's probably largest stable of connected influencers.
About the position
We are looking for the creative one - the one who can help Yaytrade be bold and stand out. If you are that person, this job is for you.
As Senior Frontend Developer, you will be a key player and have a continuous dialogue with the CTO, Lead UX-designer, and CPO. You will spend most of your time writing code but also deliver valued input on the technology choices and the design decisions.
Are you …
- A driven person that loves to come with your own suggestions?
- Worked in the field at least 5 years?
- Thorough and creative at a high level?
- Someone up on the latest trends in motion and interaction design?
It is important that you feel comfortable challenging yourself, your skills and even the team. You're down with testing new solutions and above all understand the importance of writing clean and correct code.
We’re looking for someone with that little extra in every detail and someone who is not afraid to come up with crazy ideas!
- Styled Components
- Responsive design
- Understanding the importance of UX
- Sketch / Figma / Similar
- Worked with project management like Jira
- Performance optimisation
- Fluent in Swedish or English
- You live in the Stockholm area
The tech and development team has over 15 years of experience creating new game-changing digital solutions and marketplaces. The tech team consists of 8 people.
Why you should join the Yaytrade-team
- You will be a part of a fast-paced and evolving workplace where they value your input and want to grow together
- They have fun building something great that will contribute to a sustainable future
- Weekly activities, After Works, monthly nominations, etc
Senterprise Sverige AB är ett ledande nischat IT-rekryteringsbolag inom Microsoft .NET. Vi hjälper idag några av Sverige mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både IT-rekrytering samt uthyrning av IT-konsulter. Vi erbjuder rekryteringstjänster och konsulter inom områdena Microsoft .NET. Vi är en heltäckande partner för specialister med Microsoft-kompetens och hjälper några av Sveriges mest omtalade och framgångsrika företag. Läs vidare på www.senterprise.se